What is Shockwave?
Shockwave is a drug-free, surgery-free, and non-invasive therapy that uses pulsed acoustical waves, providing a breakthrough solution for men seeking better erections and optimal sexual performance.
Having Problems in the Bedroom?
As a man, there is nothing you fear more than not being able to perform while you are in bed with your partner. Not only can this be very frustrating and embarrassing, but it may worsen as you age. Whether you are unable to achieve an erection or function is simply not what it once was, a decrease in sexual function can be a detriment to not only your confidence but also your relationships. Shockwave can help any man seeking to improve their overall sexual function and performance.
How Does it Work?
Steady blood flow is the key to erectile function. As men age, the blood vessels in the penis deteriorate and fill with micro-plaque reducing blood flow to the penis. For over 15 years, similar therapy has been successfully used in Europe to help men with ED. However, its new to the U.S. and Canada.
Shockwave therapy uses pulsed acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels and stimulate the formation of new ones. The resulting improved blood flow helps any man, not only those with ED, to obtain stronger and more sustainable erections.
The Shockwave Procedure
Shockwave therapy is a series of simple in-office procedures that is completely non-invasive, drug-free, and surgery free. Your provider will review your symptoms and recommend the right protocol for you. Typically treatments last between 15 to 20 minutes.
There are little to no side effects and no downtime. Men usually experience the full benefits after a series of 6 to 12 procedures, but many experience improvements immediately following their first few procedures. According to research benefits can last up to 2 years (NCBI).
Who Can Benefit from Shockwave?
Any man looking for improved erectile quality and optimal sexual performance can benefit from Shockwave with these treatments:
- Erectile Dysfunction Relief Erectile Dysfunction Relief Over 50% of men will have some degree of erectile dysfunction in their lifetime, which is often a result of lack of blood flow. Shockwave therapy opens existing blood vessels and creates new blood vessels in the penis resulting in increased blood flow creating stronger and longer lasting erections.
- Peyronies Disease Relief Peyronies Disease is known to be an increasing problem with 5-10% of men suffering from this condition. Scar tissue forms under the skin of the penis resulting in curvature of the penis and painful erections. Most men subsequently develop ED as the bodys natural defense mechanism against pain. Shockwave is a revolutionary, drug-free, surgery-free therapy that can break down the scar tissue and address all aspects of Peyronies Disease allowing for straighter, healthier, and pain-free erections.
- Sexual Performance Often, men over 30 notice decrease in their sexual performance. Even if you dont have ED, but always want to stay on top of your game, Shockwave is for you. Shockwave can provide stronger erections, decrease recovery time between orgasms, increase sensitivity, and boost your confidence.
Contact us today at (602) 899-4070 and ask to speak with a coordinator!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Shockwave therapy?
By expanding existing blood vessels and generating new ones, Shockwave helps to improve blood flow to the penis and offers men these benefits:
- Decreased Refractory Period
- Improved Erection Quality
- Relief from the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies Disease
- Harder and More Full Erections
- Improved Sexual Performance
- Improved Sensitivity
Are the effects temporary?
The science behind Shockwave reveals benefits lasting up to 2 years. However, patients can continue to receive ongoing treatments as part of the Shockwave maintenance protocol. Compounding benefit not only helps maintain the results, but clients have also reported continued improvement and enhanced sexual performance.
How many treatments will I need to improve my sex life?
For maximum results, Shockwave protocols range between 6 and 12 treatments.
However, you may notice some benefit after 1 or 2 treatments.
Who uses Shockwave?
Shockwave works to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and Peyronies disease for those suffering from both conditions as well as men just looking to improve their sexual performances. Shockwave should not be used on patients with active prostate cancer or with penile implants. Talk to your doctor if you have any of these conditions or are on anticoagulant therapy.
Is it safe?
Shockwave is the safest ED treatment available to men. Throughout the literature on shockwave therapy for ED and Peyronies, no significant adverse events have been reported. Shockwave is noninvasive and drug-free.