Patients can make an appointment either by calling the office at 602-493-2273, or by sending an email to the clinic. Office visits are scheduled between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday. The office is closed for office visits between noon and 1:30pm. However, the front desk remains open during this time making it possible to schedule an appointment or visit the medicinary.
In most cases it is possible to schedule an appointment within 2-7 days, and often patients can be seen the same day in urgent situations.
We ask that new patients arrive 20-30 minutes before their scheduled appointment in order to complete any new patient forms or required insurance information. We also ask that you:
- Bring your current health insurance cards
- Bring a copy of your driver’s license or other picture ID
- Let us know when you change you address, phone number, insurance coverage, employer, or marital status.
- Bring a list of all the medications and supplements you are currently taking.
- Bring a copy of your most recent medical records, including any reports of laboratory studies that are available.
- It can be helpful to bring a list of questions or topics you wish to discuss with your doctor.
Our front desk staff is always willing to provide any assistance you may need when making new or follow up appointments.
If you are in need of urgent medical attention, please seek urgent care or go to the nearest emergency room.