- ADD/ADHD Tests
- Allergy Testing
- Bio-Impedance Analysis
- Cancer-Related Labs
- Essential Fatty Acid Analysis
- Genomic Profiles
- Hormone Testing
- Muscle Testing
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- Nutrient Assessment
- Prostate Ultrasound
- Toxin/Environmental Profiles
- The BT test for breast Cancer Detection
- The BT test is a simple blood test that measures 5 cancer associated biomarkers. These biomarkers are assessed using a proprietary relational algorithm to generate a score called the "BT Score."
The "BT Score" is reflective of the presence or absence of breast cancer. This test was designed to be used in a complementary manner along with imaging and other breast healthcare management practices. The BT Test helps determine risk stratification and the aid for the early detection of breast cancer.
Studies evaluating the accuracy of the BT Test have found this test to be 97% accurate in detecting cancer in women 35-49 years old, and 86% accurate in women 50 years and older.
The BT Test can be used as part of a comprehensive women's annual well check. The BT Test should also be used in cases where mammography has known limitations, such as:
· Under 50 years old
· Women with dense breast tissue
· Fibrotic breast tissue
· Positive family history or BRCA positive
· Women with breast implants
· Radiation concerns/considerations
Ask one of our physicians about the BT Test and to determine if it may be right for you.