Patients can make an appointment either by calling the office at 602-493-2273, or by sending an email
to the clinic. Office visits are scheduled between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday. The office is closed for office visits between noon and 1:30pm. However, the front desk remains open during this time making it possible to schedule an appointment or visit the medicinary.
In most cases it is possible to schedule an appointment within 2-7 days, and often patients can be seen the same day in urgent situations.
We ask that new patients arrive 20-30 minutes before their scheduled appointment in order to complete any new patient forms or required insurance information. We also ask that you:
- Bring your current health insurance cards
- Bring a copy of your driver's license or other picture ID
- Let us know when you change you address, phone number, insurance coverage, employer, or marital status.
- Bring a list of all the medications and supplements you are currently taking.
- Bring a copy of your most recent medical records, including any reports of laboratory studies that are available.
- It can be helpful to bring a list of questions or topics you wish to discuss with your doctor.
Our front desk staff is always willing to provide any assistance you may need when making a new or follow up appointment.